Spring Education Group's K-12 Division includes nearly 75 schools, with programs spanning Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School. Across all our K-12 schools, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes through a variety of acclaimed pedagogical approaches. Our private elementary schools provide challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students, and staff. Our proven curricula and our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th grade education.
We are currently looking for a caring and energetic substitute teacher to join our team. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
• Substitute as needed.
• Special duties as assigned by the supervising principal.
• Planning, supervising, and implementing the curriculum in accordance with Park Maitland policies and procedures.
• Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
• Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and use data to create, monitor, and implement a personalized learning plan for each student.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment.
• Execute effective classroom management.
• Participate collaboratively and professionally with other faculty and staff to promote rigorous learning opportunities, the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
• Actively participate in professional development, practice self-assessment, reflective practice and strive for continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education or equivalent preferred.
Previous teaching experience preferred.
Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with technology and commitment to the unique role it plays in the education arena of the 21st Century.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.Other details
- Job Function: Elementary Education
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Travel Required: No
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree