We are seeking a competent HRIS analyst to enhance the performance of our HRIS, Ceridian Dayforce. In this role, your duties will include optimizing the performance of Dayforce, gathering data, and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You will also be required to build and configure new HR processes in Dayforce.
To be successful as an HRIS analyst with Spring Education Group, you should possess extensive experience in HRIS analysis, preferably in a related industry. Outstanding HRIS analysts combine their HR knowledge with expertise in HRIS to ensure optimal HR management. Being an expert in the HRIS and knowing all configuration capabilities is key to the success of this role. Taking ownership of system performance and providing insightful feedback to the team is a critical part of the role.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, proposing system optimization, examining unexpected results or process flaws, performing scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Configure HRIS to support new school/group acquisitions.
- Collaborates with HRIS team as well as HR Leadership to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions
- Configures the HRIS to ensure it functions per Spring Education policies
- Documents all processes in detail and performs tests and audits
- Ensure HR practices and activities support the Company’s growth initiatives, and mobility strategies, and fortify the Spring Education
- Manage a valuable relationship between Spring Education Group and various HRIS vendors and coordinate initiatives to enhance the system
- Support system upgrades, patches, and testing
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to develop and maintain order while documenting, filing, and coordinating projects.
- Able to find common ground between conflicting viewpoints; demonstrate patience and flexibility.
- Able to convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete, and concise.
- Able to take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback.
- The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Able to make decisions independently and quickly if needed as well as handle sensitive employment information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Understanding of mult-state HR policy and regulations.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
Certifications and Credentials: Valid Finger Print Clearance Card and applicable state background check.
Experience: 5-10 years of experience in an HRIS Analyst role; previous experience with Ceridian’s Dayforce system is preferred
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Share Point, XML coding, must have expert level proficiency with MS Excel