Category: Early Childhood
School: Chesterbrook Academy
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Date Opened: Dec 21, 2022
Job ID: 16563-OTHLOC-CBt7WfwR
IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Chesterbrook Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking energetic After School Teachers & Camp Counselors who implement creative and engaging programs for students in a safe, nurturing environment.
Employment Status: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Camp Only (June through August)
It Takes a Village…
We are more than just after school or summer camp - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and provide campers in kindergarten through 5th grade creative and challenging activities. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child’s day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook Academy experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the program.
● 93% Parent Satisfaction
● Unique Selection of Indoor and Outdoor Activities
● Growth Opportunities
● Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
● Paid Holidays and Sick Days
● Education and Professional Development Assistance
● Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)
All that’s missing is…YOU!
● Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
● Must be at least 18 years of age (25 years of age to drive).
● Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
● Prior education or Summer Camp experience is a plus, but not required.
● Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More...
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.