Spring Education Group is comprised of local school brands, including Stratford School, Chesterbrook Academy, Merryhill School, LePort Montessori, and many more. Our caring community of educators are committed to delivering superior preschool through 12th-grade education. We offer a multitude of fulfilling career opportunities, from teachers and administrators in our schools to operations and support staff in our home offices.
As a marketing department, we support multiple independent private Preschool - High School campuses and educational brands. We strive to deliver inspired campaigns that effectively reach our target audience providing exceptional outcomes for our schools.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Team, Graphic Designers, PR agency, IT, and various key stakeholders to support multiple K-12 private school brands and their enrollment-driven marketing campaigns that span traditional, grassroots, and social media channels.
- Campaign tracking and reporting
- Coordinate multi-media design and print requests, helping to manage and organize self-fulfillment portals
- Maintain and pull lists from various CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Netsuite, and HubSpot
- Support invoice and budget tracking
- Manage social media channels and campaigns, including the ability to create posts, respond to internal messages and convey performance indicators
- General copywriting, editing, and auditing campaign messaging to ensure consistency throughout brands and their various channels
- Provide support for virtual and grassroots marketing events
- Prepare campaign reports to track progress and measure success
- Additional responsibilities where necessary
- In partnership with the Marketing Team, manage various projects from creation to completion, ensuring ongoing communication with stakeholders. Research and make recommendations on additional vendors based on a project's requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- A highly organized and positive team player who can pivot between multiple projects with astute attention to detail and an ability to work against stringent/tight deadlines
- Ability to work with various team members and campus staff with an exceptional level of professionalism
- Proactive and self-motivated with a willingness to learn and pitch in where needed
- Analytical skills are a plus to help identify patterns in marketing trends and campaign data to help improve future campaigns
- Passionate about marketing processes and measuring outcomes making use of both soft and hard marketing skills
- Creative and enthusiastic with the ability to use both soft and hard marketing skills to help build stronger relationships with your colleagues and communicate more effectively
- 2-3 years of previous marketing experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Drive, Powerpoint, and Microsoft Word with a willingness to learn additional platforms as needed.