Category: Home Office
School: Spring Education Group
Location: Campbell, CA
Date Opened: Oct 10, 2022
Job ID: 15652-OTHLOC-C1NgVfwJ
Spring Education Group is looking for a talented Business Analyst. The primary focus of this position is to do data analysis with the goal to discover useful information and insights that will support decision-making with a focus on business outcomes.
You should have a passion for data to identify trends, uncover patterns, and solve problems. You will monitor a variety of reports including pipeline, business trends, and student academic, and financial reports, and provide insights and drive efficiency, and high performance. The position requires a strong understanding of systems and applications with an ability to develop optimal data structure and reporting solutions for evolving business needs.
• Partner with the Operations and Enrollment team to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and work with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes.
• Successfully build dashboards and ad-hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Develop and manage a suite of business intelligence dashboards that provide visual analytics that supports enrollment pipeline monitoring, growth, and operational improvements.
• Compile and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly results and metric reporting.
• Leverage tools, such as Tableau, and Excel to drive efficient analytics
• Partner with Business System Analysts to integrate and streamline reports and underlying data sources.
• Support strategic decisions with ad-hoc analyses.
• Find anomalies and identify errors in data and help educate the teams and assist with corrective measures.
Key Competencies and Experience:
• 8+ years of experience as an analyst
• A passion for translating business data into actionable insights.
• Strong Tableau and Excel skills
• Experience in budgeting, forecasting key metrics and modeling new business opportunities.
• Experience in data visualization - graphs, charts, dashboards.
• Critical thinking and ability to drive conclusions based on data findings
• Team player with a positive can-do attitude; energetic and proactive.
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, team-oriented, mission-driven environment.
• SalesForce, Domo and Statistical tools experience is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in in Business, Math, Statistics or similar field.