This individual will support all aspects of the student admissions process for a set of Spring Education Group campuses. The Admissions Services Representative will be responsible for quality customer service, and ensuring high success/application rates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responds immediately and effectively to inbound phone, web, and event inquiries such that optimal tours are scheduled from each source in line with Spring Education Group benchmarks.
- Oversees the process of following up on all inquiries and tour activity by phone and email, prioritizing follow-up in such a way that optimal success rates are achieved.
- Answer phone inquiries from parents, and campus administration, and support parents with questions regarding enrollment, programs, fees, and any other inquiries as they arise.
- Manage multiple calendars across many campus locations.
- Organize, prioritize, and perform large volumes of data entry in the student database.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Escalate parent and enrollment concerns to supervisor.
- Coordinates in collaboration with the Home Office marketing team to ensure that all campaigns have the expected level of follow-through and results.
- Attends, when possible, community marketing events for assigned campuses, and assists in coordinating additional staffing for all promotional / marketing events as needed.
- Provide on-campus support for the Office Administrators in their absence or during other seasonal periods of heavy workload.
- Assist with special projects as requested by the Supervisor of Admissions Services.
- Superior customer service
- Oral and written communication
- Public relations
- Organization skills, multitasking, and prioritization
- Interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing
Team player and able to work independently
- Some experience in admissions, enrollment, or equivalent preferred
- General computer skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency particularly Excel and Word
- Salesforce or NetSuite experience preferred