IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Carrington Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child’s unique educational journey.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Alpharetta, GA
The Office Administrator provides support to the Principal and Assistant Principal by overseeing all general administrative functions of the school, in addition to providing excellent customer service to our families and staff.
Eligible candidates must have:
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Prior administrative experience in education or child care is a plus, but not required.
- Must be willing to operate a passenger bus (seats 10 - 20 students).
- Must be willing to assist in classrooms and snack / lunch preparation.
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
It Takes a Village…
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child’s day, inviting them to be a part of the Chesterbrook Academy experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Education and Professional Development Assistance
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)
All that’s missing is…YOU!
But Wait, There’s More...
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.