Do you love being in the classroom but also want to be able to support teachers in more of an administrative role?
Are you passionate about learning and have current or previous administrative experience. This is a unique opportunity to support the business aspects of education as well as a dynamic teaching team. If you love working with children and adults and have strong organization and people skills that you want to utilize in an administrative role, we are ready to have you join our team.
Our school builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. We are currently looking for a caring and energetic Office Administrator to join our team. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best learning experience for children and families, work collaboratively with a dedicated team of educators, and want to acquire and develop new skills, we want you to be part of our team!
- Maintains and sets up files for the office of all enrolled children and staff.
- Assists with collecting tuition and other fees and inputs data into system
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Communicate positively with students, parents, and staff.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
- Office duties including filing, maintaining children files, updating the website and parent communications .
- Answers phones and provides a presence at the front desk.
- Tracks or records all other activities that take place at school (pictures, fundraisers, book orders, etc.).
- Serves as a witness to any documented disciplinary performance management meetings.
- Assists with orientation for new employees.
- Provides in-classroom coverage for teaching staff, including breaks, absences and shift changes.
- Supports Principal in providing and maintaining quality educational program and ensuring successful implementation of approved Spring Education Group (SEG) curriculum.
- Provides feedback to the Principal regarding informal and formal observations of staff.
- Supports local marketing strategy to generate and retain enrollment.
- Maintains proactive and positive relationships with parents and prospective parents.
- Timely answers inquiries (in-person, via email, or via phone) according to SEG established sales programs consistent with Parent Centered Sales Approach (PCSA). Provides tours using SEG PCSA program techniques.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two (2) or more years of similar or related experience. Prior experience working in a school environment preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- The ability to professionally communicate effectively and positively. Must be able to obtain cooperation (internally and/or externally) is essential. Working in conjunction with the administrative team is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy, confidentiality, and trust.
- Remains accessible and responsive to parents, students, and staff.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Demonstrated ability to utilize email and the Internet.
- Must be able to do basic math.
- MUST be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*