Spring Education Group is seeking a talented Human Resources Partner to support our Operational Leaders across all lines of business. As an HR resource, this position partners with HR Business Partners to provide strategic and tactical Human Resources support in the areas of employee relations, performance management, engagement, retention, and SEG growth. The Human Resources Generalist ensures legal compliance throughout employee interactions and identifies outcomes that are both considerate of business needs and fair to employees.Essential Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Partners with HR Business Partners to support all HR-related needs strategically and tactically, including but not limited to, performance management, employee relations, training, engagement, salary administration, and other HR initiatives.
- Supports employee exit process, including analyzing exit interview data, monitoring exit information trends, and providing insight on programs and initiatives to reduce turnover.
- Participates in SEG growth by reviewing and researching mergers/acquisitions, developing applicable communications and materials, and assisting with the execution of the transition.
- Provides support on sensitive leaves of absence or ADA situations including reviewing issues and preparing documents and responses.
- Recommends and proposes new HR approaches, policies, and procedures, in partnership with the HR Business Partners, to effect continual improvements.
- Creates and delivers Human Resources related content to management, as needed.
- Leads by example and promotes Spring Education’s ethics, cultural values, and goals. Performs all job duties with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality.
- Develops and maintains trusting relationships with Operational Leaders, Regional Directors, and field management.
- Be timely, and most often, urgent in responses to schools. Demonstrates a culture of customer service in interactions with employees.
- Attends continuing education courses to maintain current knowledge of employment law and guidelines.
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience including performance management, employee relations, benefits, leaves of absence (including ADA), salary administration, management training, and general HR compliance.
- SHRM-CP or HRCI-PHR certification is preferred.
- Strong independent thinking, problem-solving skills, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company requires.