****COMPETITIVE PAY**** ****$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS*******
- Review all invoices for accuracy; reconcile amounts due.
- Obtain invoice approvals as appropriate.
- Code invoices to the proper general ledger account.
- Submit invoices to the corporate office.
- Liaison between local vendors and the corporate office when issues arise
- Keep accurate and organized files of vendor information, invoices, etc.
School Credit Cards
- Reconcile all school credit cards to ensure appropriate paperwork has been turned in on a weekly basis.
- Oversee proper coding of expenses and receipt submission according to corporate office deadlines.
- Liaison between local credit card users and corporate office when issues arise.
- Set-up and maintain teacher allowance ledgers.
- Keep accurate and organized files of invoices, receipts, etc. related to school credit card expenditures.
School Event/Summer Camp Registration System
- Manage the on-line school event and summer camp registration system
- Responsible for billing student accounts in Netsuite for school and summer activities
- Process changes and refunds
- Prepare accurate reports of event attendance and revenue
- Register new students in Netsuite accounting system as needed
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting or related field; BA preferred
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Accurate data entry
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects
- Quick learner with good judgement
- Netsuite experience preferred