Preschool Floating Principal
This job posting is no longer active.
Category: Early Childhood
School: Merryhill School
Location: Aurora, CO
Date Opened: Jul 20, 2022
Job ID: 14062-OTHLOC-CSr7Wfw6
We have an opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Preschool Principal/Director to lead an incredible school staff and be a part of an amazing community. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to students, excel in a collaborative environment, and foster positive relationships, we want you to be a part of our team.
Leads the school administration team and has responsibility for the delivery of the instructional program and overall operation of the school including: marketing plan implementation, student enrollment, parent and community relations, staff supervision and development, profit and loss management, and facility management.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education preferred or equivalent years of experience as outlined below.
- Minimum of three years experience in education administration or business administration required.
- Minimum of one-year teaching experience required; three years teaching experience preferred.May substitute experience with an educational services company for teaching experience.
- Meets minimum education and experience requirements to comply with applicable state regulation and accrediting boards, including holding any state required director certifications.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of early childhood education.
- Ensures a safe, clean, attractive school, and classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and honesty, including but not limited to, confidentiality of company, student, family, and employee information as required by both company policy and federal and state laws.
- Builds effective relationships with other administrators, corporate, and office staff.
- Recruits qualified staff to assist in development and implementation of SEG curriculum.
- Uses local grassroots marketing strategies to generate and retain enrollment.
- TRAVEL: Must be able to travel by air, rail, or motor vehicle to required training and development.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance; supplemental life insurance available.
- A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time.
- Childcare tuition discounts.
- Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent care.
- Educational assistance.
- Paid professional development days.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*